You’ll be participating in Personal Training utilizing the Semiprivate Training methodologies outlined below.
- Nutrition and Lifestyle: lays the molecular foundations for fitness and health.
- Strength Training: Whether it is Metabolic and geared towards fat loss, or structures toward strength and muscle building, it is a fundamental advantage to our training system
- Metabolic Conditioning: builds capacity and trains the energy systems, leaving you feeling revitalized, energetic and helps add calorie burn to workouts
- Reactive Power and Athleticism: Everyone loses power as we age, we aim to reverse that effect and leave you feeling confident in any task you choose to tackle in life.
- Injury Prevention: An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Many come in with nagging injuries or aches and pains, but our team specializes in keeping you healthy while you keep hitting your goals safely.
- AFFORDABILITY: Month to month memberships at 1/3 the cost of traditional 1 on 1 training to keep you training and able to roll with your difficult schedule
What to expect?
Programs can be designed to accommodate weight, intensity, and certain mechanics to scale to the experience and fitness levels of any individual, be it a total fitness beginner or elite competitive athlete. This is the reason this program gets acclaimed by our members from all walks of life.
All of our Semiprivate Training are coach-led and follow a planned progression roughly 60 minutes in duration and follow this basic structure:
A certified coach will guide you through warming up/movement preparation, followed by movement instruction and demonstration for the workout. The Coach will supervise and correct any movement performed by you during the workout as well as modify on the fly when we need to veer off the plan. The goal is to keep you training and keep you consistent!